Fall Cooking Classes
|Stonewall Kitchen partners with local chefs who spend an evening demonstrating their skills, sharing fantastic tips, and creating wonderful dishes. Classes are informal with ongoing interaction between chef and students. Cooking classes are demonstration classes only and there are no "hands on" classes.|
September 8, 2015
Keeping It Local with Ben Dubow
Blue Point Oysters with Strawberry Balsamic Mignonette • Clam, Corn and Chorizo Chowder • Scrod en Papillote with Summer Julienne Vegetables • Strawberry, Peach and Basil Greek Yogurt Mousse
September 22, 2015
APPETIZERS - THE TRIO
- Fish Taco featuring Omaha Steaks Tortilla encrusted Tilapia with corn tortilla, shredded lettuce, cheese, pico de gallo and Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa or Mango Salsa
- Sliders featuring Omaha Steaks burgers with blue cheese, onion strings and Stonewall Kitchen Maple Bacon Onion Jam
- Pot Sticker Crostini featuring Omaha Steaks new pot sticker sausage with grilled baguette, arugula and Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Sauce, Bourbon Molasses and California Olive Oil
- Sear Roasted Private Reserve Crown Rib Steaks with Stonewall Kitchen Espresso Rub and garlic
- Risotto Cakes and Green Beans are the feature sides
- Omaha Steaks New York Cheesecakes with Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Hot Fudge and Dulce de Leche Sauce (We'll be doing fun and creative plating!)
- Omaha Steaks Apple Crumb Pie with Stonewall Kitchen Maple Honey Caramel Sauce, fresh berries and a shot of whipped cream
September 29, 2015
End of Summer Harvest with Chef Corey Wry
Virgin Margarita Fizz • Southwest Beef Short Rib Slider • Last of Local Lettuce Wedge Salad • End of Summer Harvest Vegetable Risotto • Mild Jerk Salmon & Swordfish Kabob • Blueberry Trio
October 8, 2015
Cooking with Chef Ben Dubow - Menu TBD
November 3, 2015
Paleo Italian Dinner with Cindy Barbieri Anschutz
Tuscan Mushrooms • Italian Chopped Salad with Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil Balsamic Dressing • Dover sole piccata with Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Piccata • Chocolate pots de creme with Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar.
Cooking Classes are $50.00 (+tax) and include:
- A delicious meal from appetizer to dessert
- Printed menu packet
- Stonewall Kitchen product samples
- 10% off any store purchases made the night of the class (cooking classes are not included)
Contact Stonewall Kitchen to reserve your seat at a Cooking Class today by calling (860) 648-9215.
|Join L.L.Bean for an outdoor experience fit for the whole family!
We offer a variety of Kayak & Stand Up Paddle Board courses all summer long at Lake Terramuggus in Marlborough, CT. Join us out on the water for a great time!Find out more details and sign up for your adventure at llbean.com/southwindsor.